Sunday, September 03, 2006

"Six Banger"

I've been nursing a migraine for the past couple days and it turned into a six banger late last night just before it was time to go to bed. God bless Midrin! The sedative let me get to sleep and the rest of the drugs worked their magic to kill the headache. Too bad I'm feeling the logy after-effects of migraine plus sedative hangover.

I'm not sure if it's the change of the weather going from hot to cold, or if it is the effect of the lower pressure from what used to be Hurricane Ernesto working its way up the East Coast, but I've been in a rut lately. I'm ready for the bellman to ring and call this round over.

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 02, 2007 6:16:00 PM, Blogger 9062Jason said...

I also suffer from terrible migraines. I live in Canada and I have tried every drug known to man. Midrin, which is only available in the U.S.A. works the best. E-mail me back with some suggestions.

issleyj@yahoo.ca

 
At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 2:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anne said...

Try to read more about migraine headache... This might help you... DRUG Online. I've been researching about migraine and I ended up on this site. This helped me a lot. It might help you too.

 
At Friday, August 01, 2008 10:02:00 PM, Blogger n1x5icbk said...

as I know from a book titled " Avoid Addiction to medicine " that migraine can also be caused by the decrease of levels of elasticity, density, muscle structure, sensitivity nerve and disturbed blood stream.
Pennasia Normalization is the way of healing for normalizing the process of reaction
happening in body optimally. For further, you can learn this healing way and visit us at
PennasiaNormalization.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contents Copyright ©2006 Robert M. Streno
This blog is intended as a journal of my own personal experiences with migraine, and should not be used for any type of self-diagnosis. If you believe that you have a medical condition that needs addressed, please see a doctor.